Purchase terms and conditions of www.apartamentos-murcia.es
The purpose of this document is to establish the conditions of use of the page www.apartamentos-murcia.es as well as the conditions of purchase of products through it by users.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the ownership of the website corresponds to ARENAMARINA, S.L, CIF / NIF B73469181 domicile located at C /
PEREZ URUTI 77, BAJO, EL PUNTAL (MURCIA), 30100 and with email ADMIN@APARTAMENTOS-MURCIA.ES and telephone 868970401, hereinafter ARENAMARINA, S.L.
USE OF THE SITE
By making use of this website and placing orders through it, the user commits to the following extremes:
* Use the website only for the purpose of consulting products and placing orders.
* Do not place any fraudulent or false orders. If in a reasonable way it is considered that an order is fraudulent ARENAMARINA, S.L is authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
* Have legal capacity to enter into contracts (the user declares to be over 18 years old).
* Provide your contact information in a truthful and accurate way in order to send the orders.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Service Availability Users have the possibility to make reservations in the apartments offered through the website.
The contract will be formalized in Spanish.
Availability of the APARTMENTS.
All current taxes are included in the apartment prices, which will be added to the total amount. ARENAMARINA, S.L reserves the right to change prices at any time.
The purchase price will indicate both the total price of the product / products, including VAT and the corresponding shipping costs, as indicated in the following sections.
The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally valid at all times depending on the specific article in question.
How to place an order.
The data recorded by the website constitute proof of the transactions made. The client
You will receive confirmation of your reservation via email.
During the process, before making the payment, you can modify the details of your reservation. The order is not formalized until the process is finished, which will occur when you have made the payment. Click on
"Pay" implies that you acquire and pay for the selected items, this step implies a binding commitment.
There are no purchase limits. The user can make the reservation for the number of days he wishes, with no minimum or maximum set.
Right to cancel the order.
ARENAMARINA, S.L reserves the right to refuse a reservation from a customer with whom there is litigation.
Likewise, ARENAMARINA, S.L has the right to refuse or cancel a reservation for justified reasons, such as:
* Due to error in billing information (which are incorrect or impossible to verify)
* If there is suspicion of fraud with the bank card
* If there are reasons why you suspect that the user is not an end consumer
* If the user is under 18 * If the full payment has not been made.
* Way to pay.
* You will have to make the payment by bank card.
* Only payments in EUROS are allowed
* As a result of the termination of the contract, we will refund all payments received from the user if you cancel the reservation 14 days before your arrival, we consider the contract terminated.
* The mere access to the website does not imply any commercial relationship between ARENAMARINA, S.L and the user.
* Assignment of rights and obligations.
* The contract is binding both for the client and for ARENAMARINA, S.L, as well as for our respective successors, assigns and assignees. The client may not transfer, assign, encumber or otherwise transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations derived therefrom, without obtaining the prior written consent of ARENAMARINA, S.L. We may transfer, assign, encumber, subcontract or otherwise transfer a contract or any of the rights or obligations derived from it, at any time during its term. For the avoidance of doubt, such transmissions, assignments, encumbrances or other transfers will not affect the rights that, as the case may be, you, as a consumer, have recognized by law or void, reduce or otherwise limit the guarantees, both express and implied. , that we could have granted him.
* INFORMATION AND CONTENTS OF THE WEB
* The information shown on the website is current as of the date of last update. ARENAMARINA, S.L reserves the right to update / modify / delete information on this website at any time and without prior notice.
* In the event that the web page contains links to other web pages and third-party materials, these links are provided for informational purposes only, without ARENAMARINA, S.L having any control over the content of said web pages or materials. Therefore, we accept no responsibility for any damage or loss arising from its use.
* ARENAMARINA, S.L reserves the right to modify the Booking Terms and Conditions. The modifications introduced will not be retroactive. If you do not agree with the modifications introduced, we recommend that you do not use our website.
PIRACY VIRUS AND OTHER COMPUTER ATTACKS
The user must not misuse this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other program or material that is technologically harmful or harmful. The user will not attempt to have unauthorized access to this web page, to the server on which said page is hosted or to any server, computer or database related to our web page. The user agrees not to attack this web page. Failure to comply with this clause could lead to the commission of infractions typified by the applicable regulations. We will report any breach of said regulations to the competent authorities and cooperate with them to discover the identity of the attacker. Also, in case of breach of this clause, you will immediately cease to be authorized to use this web page. We will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from a denial of service attack, virus or any other technologically harmful or harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of the use of this website or of downloading content from it or to which it redirects.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
The user acknowledges and consents that all copyright, trademark and other industrial and intellectual property rights over the materials or contents that are provided as part of the website correspond at all times to ARENAMARINA, S.L. The user may use this material only in the manner expressly authorized.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The use of this website and the contracts for the purchase of products through it will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute that arises or is related to the use of the website or to such contracts will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
You can make any complaint and claim to ARENAMARINA INSTALACIONES, S.L by email MAIL or by mail to the address C / PEREZ URUTI 77, BAJO, EL PUNTAL (MURCIA), 30100.